INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY AND ZOOLOGY
Imparts basic knowledge of Microbiology, Zoology, and Biochemistry. It involves the application of Scientific and Engineering principles to the processing of matter by microorganisms such as Bacteria, Fungi, Algae, and Protozoa & Viruses and the study of plants and animals, and Organic compounds to create useful products.
- Well Equipped Laboratories.
- Advanced Classrooms.
- On The Job Training Programme In Leading Industries in India.
- Self Instructed Training Programme.
- Impacting Training Programme in NIPHAT in the field of post-harvest technology, refrigeration technology, quality control, and value-added products.
- Regular Industrial Visit & Group Activities.
- Updated Counselling Classes.
- Yoga & Meditation.
- In Research
- Microbiologist in Food, Water & Beverages.
- Quality Controller.
- Bacteriologist in Dairy Industries
- Pollution Control Officer
- Agricultural Microbiologists
- In Forensic Department
- Microbiologists & Bio-Chemist in Medical Laboratories & Pharmaceutical Companies